BENEFITS OF POLYESTER FIBERGLASS
– Lower transportation and installation cost because of low weight
– NO maintenance
– Unequaled life expectancy (20 years warranty)
– Limited risks during installation (low weight)
- Polyester fiberglass does not rust. It is totally insensitive to ocean air.
- Poles are covered with a protective gel coat and are colored with a pigment mixed with the composite resin and gel coat, not painted. Our poles are therefore totally protected from dog excrements, pollution, acid grounds… contrary to steel, aluminum or wood, which require regular treatments against these aggressions.
- Polyester Fiberglass does not create radio wave interferences, and is highly recommended to equip security sites, airports, etc.
- Polyester Fiberglass prices are very stable, contrary to metals. The price of Polyester Fiberglass poles is comparable to aluminum, and gets closer every year to steel prices.